Chewing food slowly will save the digestive system work, making digestions lighter and avoiding reflux disease, excessive acidity, or excessive energy expenditure to digest food.
Miracle foods and diets do not exist. Before going on a diet or doing any type of regimen, it is best to contact your doctor and consult a gym to adapt an individualized plan.
Alcohol consumption must be:
- The less, the better.
- Nothing in the case of pregnant women, children, or in the case that you are going to drive.
Perform physical activity:
- Do exercise appropriate to the age and physical condition of each, on a regular basis.
- Any activity counts, such as climbing the stairs, walking, cycling.
- Physical activity is recommended for at least 1 hour a day, at least five days a week.
Do not abuse to take the sun:
- Half an hour a day is enough to cover the physiological needs of each person.
- Solar radiation accumulates throughout life. You have to protect yourself adequately from the sun.